Publish Document - Fillable Document
Publishing a Form
Publish Form is a feature where users can create a fillable document and publish it to end-users for submitting and generating documents.
There are two modes by which users can publish a Form:
- Publish as Logged in user.
- publish as an Anonymous user.
How to Publish a form?
- Click on Publish Settings
- Switch on Always ask Google Login if the form needs to be published as a logged in user so that it will ask for login while submitting the form.
- Switch off Always ask Google Login if the form needs to be published as anonymous user so that it will not ask for login while submitting the form.
Read more details about this from Fillable Document website
Visit us at www.jivrus.com