Custom Marker, Map Types and Auto Refresh - Map My Sheet - New Feature
Make your map more attractive with 3 new features
We are introducing 3 new features to make your map more attractive
- Custom Markers
- Map Types
- Auto Refresh
The custom marker is a way to present your business data on a map with your own marker icons/ images.
To create a custom marker in Map My Sheet, follow the steps below.
1. Open Map My Sheets add-on. Click on the settings button.
2. In Custom Marker section you have to provide name along with image address.
3. Click Save, after saving your new custom marker will appear in marker list. And the same can be used as a marker in the map.
Now, Map My Sheet provides you an option to select map type. Google Maps has 4 different map types. All are available in Map My Sheet.
- ROADMAP (normal, default 2D map)
- SATELLITE (photographic map)
- HYBRID (photographic map + roads and city names)
- TERRAIN (map with mountains, rivers, etc.)
Post a Comment